The CRB-GADIE, a platform supported by GABI, provides methods and high-throughput tools in the fields of structural and functional genomics.
The CRB-GADIE is constantly seeking new ways to improve the quality of its products and client satisfaction, which led the platform to undergo quality certification. It has been ISO9001 certified since 2005.
The CRB-GADIE is one of INRA's strategic platforms since 2008 and is recognised by IBISA (2009).
- Centralising, maintaining, conserving and distributing DNA collections and biological samples for referenced animals
- Developing tools and methods for the structural and functional analysis of livestock genomics, in particular within the framework of AGENAE*
- Providing expertise, training and information
- Providing users with material, software and methods required for the analysis of gene expression
- Centralising, conserving and valorising DNA collections and samples from economically important animals
- Screening of BAC databases: pig, cattle, sheep, goats, horse, rabbit
- Producing cDNA and oligonucleotide microarrays
- Conventional and high-throughput PCR
- Sequence enrichment of targeted genomic regions by capture on olignucleotide microarrays
- Transcriptomic analysis on DNA microarrays with three possibilities:
- using our equipment after training
- providing service by our own trained staff
- performing the analyses yourself with the assistance of trained staff
* National program for the analysis of livestock genomes
- Handling and storage of clones: thirteen -80°C freezers, Q-Bot, Q-Pix II, Q-fill II, Multiscan
- Production of PCR products and use of DNA microplates: sixteen 96-well thermocyclers, two high-throughput robot pipettes, fluoroscan
- Production of high-throughput DNA microarrays (slides or micromembranes): Q-array2, Microgid II, speed-VAC, stratalinker UV microwave oven
- Transcriptomics analysis on DNA microarrays: Nanodrop, Bioanalyzer 2100, Agilent and Nimblegen hybridation stations, Agilent and Genepix 4000B scanner
- Sequence enrichment of targeted genomic regions by capture: Nanodrop, Bioanalyzer 2100, Covaris fragmentation system, Nimblegen hybridation stations, Nimblegen elution system
Participation to our services includes two levels: a flat fee for half-day use of robots or machines and a fee for the cost of expendables used during the experimentation. The costs depend on the type of service requested. Please contact us for an estimate.
ACCESSING THE PLATFORM
> Sign-in on the CRB-GADIE web site http://crb-gadie.inra.fr/
> Contact the platform staff via the service menu on the website. Please indicate your needs and the types of service requested.
The CRB-GADIE will provide an answer to all requests within eight days. The provided estimate will indicate the type of service and its cost and will include the delay required.